Library Membership Application
- Member should be:
- A UAE or GCC citizen
- An expatriate holding a valid residency permit
- Required Documents:
- Recent photo
- Passport photocopy
- Photocopy of residency permit, for expatriates
- ID photocopy
- Filling out a Membership Application Form:
- Individual membership application form
- Government bodies and agencies membership application form
- Payment of Fees:
- Payment of the membership insurance due amount should be made in the Hamdan bin Mohammed Heritage Centre Library (expatriates only).
|Insurance Amount in AED||Membership Fees in AED||Membership Type|
|AED 150 only||Individual (Expatriates)|
AED 150 only (Private)
|Extension Period||Borrowing Period||No. of Materials/Books||Membership Type|
|5 Days||10 Days||5||Individual|
|10 Days||20 Days||50||Government Bodies|
- Internet use is free of charge.
- Membership is valid for lifetime.
- In case of cancelling membership, members may retrieve the insurance amount paid.
- The membership card becomes void once a member retrieves the insurance amount paid (expatriates).
- Maintaining the membership card is the responsibility of the members. Hamdan bin Mohammed Heritage Centre Library should be notified as soon as it is lost.