The Events Department at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Heritage Center are an important executive arm in implementing the Center’s strategy, including being a part of every activity happening in the local community. It achieves this by utilising such opportunities to promote Emirati heritage, highlighting its deep human values and culture.
To become a credible source and a reference in safeguarding, preserving and promoting UAE’s cultural heritage nationally, regionally and internationally.
- Enhance UAE’s national heritage, emphasize its values into the community and pass it on to the next generation.
- Promote UAE’s heritage locally, regionally, and globally.
- Document national heritage on the basis of studies and scientific research.
- Organize cultural events that express UAE’s people and their environment and encourage local communities to participate.
- Make cultural heritage an integral part of the national identity.
Vision and Objectives of the Events Department
In line with the objectives of Hamadan Bin Mohammed Heritage Center (HHC), of spreading awareness about UAE’s heritage, the Center’s Events Department was established to carry on preserving local culture and social heritage in order to preserve and promote the national identity.
The department uses various methods and means to organize events and activities as well as related initiatives to realize the Center’s vision. It lays down strategies and implements them based on best practices, innovation and excellence, targeting the youth and younger generations, residents and visitors. Moreover, through the Events Department, the Center seeks to participate in major events and other initiatives in the framework of serving the national agenda and the Center’s objectives.
The Events Department is divided into three sections, including Festivals, Cultural Activities and Heritage Sites to showcase the essence of true Emirati culture and bring it closer to the public.